Monday, August 4, 2014

Jamboree '14

This was the 18th year my family packed up their tents and headed to Sweet Home for the Oregon Jamboree, and this was the year I finally joined them! We saw Tim McGraw, Jake Owen, Eli Young Band, and Billy Currington to name a few so I already decided I would be the newest part of the tradition, I mean,  it was just too much fun not too. 
^^^ Let's all just take a moment and remember Tim McGraw is in his 50's.
This family, that music, and those memories, they're just the greatest. I love you, family!
                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                                          -Katie Rose 

No comments:

Post a Comment