Thursday, August 21, 2014

An Extended Vacation.

After a flight delay I got into Portland late on Sunday evening and decided to continue my weekend through Tuesday and I am so happy I did. As they always do, Kassi and Drew opened what has become known as my vacation home doors once more giving me a day full of coffee, beer, food, and continuous laughter. Seriously, these two are the absolute best. 


Below is a compilation of us trying to take photos before dinner, 
but mostly just laughing and doing weird things with our faces and limbs. Enjoy.
That's officially a wrap on my week(end)/beginning. It was a great one.

Not Pictured: A surprise visit/dinner with Chloe and friends and waking up with a really gross cold, and lets be honest no one wants to see that.

-Katie Rose





No comments:

Post a Comment