Friday, December 27, 2013

Let The Festivities Begin.

 Christmas Eve is by far my favorite day of the year. There is still enough time before Christmas is over but it is also the time the celebrations begin. It doesn't hurt I get to celebrate with some of my favorite people in the whole world and every year I seem to just love them more and more. Aside from the pretty lights, the shiny gifts, the music you can't help but sing a long to, and of course the celebration of our savior, it's really my family that always seem to make this time of year so special to me. I just can't help but smile when I am around them.

















Whatever your Christmas Eve traditions are, I hope they are spent with the ones you love most having a few good laughs and remembering what this beautiful Holiday is all about. 

-Katie Rose 

No comments:

Post a Comment