Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Leaning Tower is Still Leaning.

We hopped on a train to Pisa just because we felt like we had to while living so close and having nothing better to do. Unfortunately Kayla was getting over a cold so the gang lost one of it's dearest members (we missed you Kayla!) but we managed. I got to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa, take some of the most "Tourist Photos" ever, drink sparkling wine, and sweat A LOT. It was a good way to spend our Sunday.





 ^^^Bailey gets all the credit for the idea of the most awkward photo ever. 







 Other than the tower there really wasn't much else to see so I was thankful we live so close and were more than happy with just a few hours stay. I would have appreciated the sun to calm down a little, but hey that's what you get for being a tourist in the middle of summer.

Hope you're all having a lovely Sunday as well!

Ciao!

P.S
I was a little bitter about missing my family camping trip this weekend and perhaps a little homesick, just so we're all being honest here.

P.S.S
Sister, I hope you like that red purse becuase I bought it for you. Thanks for letting me borrow it ;)














No comments:

Post a Comment