Saturday, September 8, 2012

On The Road: Denver

(AKA my new favorite city), where we managed to stay plenty busy. 


We awed over Nolan's cuteness,


 Spent hours shopping and sight seeing downtown,



Relaxed on our hotel's rooftop pool that overlooked downtown,


 Spontaneously went to a Datsik concert, which was interesting to say the least,



Then ate yummy food and did weird things at the Taste of Colorado, which are kind of my families favorite things to do.


So after convincing my parents in the third grade that I would live in Colorado when I 'grew up' (never having been), it was no surprise to me that I loved this place. I decided that if Bend and Portland decided to have a baby it would probably be Denver, and I don't really know what would be better than that.

-KatieRose

No comments:

Post a Comment