Thursday, September 6, 2012

Mumford on the Rocks

What do you get when you combine a pretty awesome family, a glowing amphitheatre placed on the outskirts of a perfect city, and one of your favorite bands performing better than you could have ever imagined? One of the best nights of your life probably. 










It was our first night in Denver and definitely one of my favorites. The venue was just as beautiful as everyone told me it would be, and the band was better than I could have ever imagined.

Between the power that came behind each word sang, every strum of a guitar, and each minute the sun was setting, it was by far the best concert I have ever been to and a night  I plan on remembering forever.

"Plant your hope with good seeds
Don't cover yourself in Thistle and Weeds"
-Mumford & Sons

-KatieRose

No comments:

Post a Comment