Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fresh Brewed Goodness.





    After 17 years of living in Central Oregon I FINALLY went to the Sister's Coffee Company, and boy was it yummy. Between the welcoming and comforting feeling of a big log cabin, my perfectly made Americano, the Gooey Banana Bread, the words of 'Wisdom' we studied, and the faithful company, it was a great morning.

    These two women have been an incredible source of comfort, encouragement, and love in my life these past few years, and I wouldn't be where I was in my walk of faith if it wasn't for them. They are both living examples of God's word and two people that I really look up to.

    Thank you, Hailey and Cynthia for the many coffee filled mornings we have shared and the sence of peace that has come with knowing you two will always be there for me. I love you both.

"The wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; 
then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, 
full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere."
-James 3:17


No comments:

Post a Comment